From 05/20/2009 to 06/03/2009
- 09:49 pm - Bug #321: Fig2. is cropped on the bottom, the camera description is not seen
- Fig. 2 where? Thanks..
- 09:49 pm - Feedback #311: Add TOC
- Ok,I'm not sure how to do that, can you do it from Adobe Acrobat Professional? Its something you would do after expor...
- 09:47 pm - Feature #326: MUlti-touch devices connectivity, cable management, minimal requirements for comput...
- So this is something you think we need? I'll leave it as an open task, if someone volunteers that would be wonderful.
- 09:45 pm - Bug #327: Figure caption inconsistency
- Agreed - caption placement differences are hard to avoid, but fonts are important. I unified all the fonts; if there ...
- 09:43 pm - Feedback #328 (Assigned): No appendix on FTIR device building
- That would be wonderful - the ones in there right now are fairly good examples of what we're looking for. I think it ...
- 09:40 pm - Feedback #330 (Assigned): Proper reference for figures
- i completely agree - most of the pictures here are provided by (and taken) by the authors themselves (especially the ...
- 09:39 pm - Bug #331 (Resolved): pp 7 on the 7th row states that “The wave length of IR light is around 880 nm”
- 09:37 pm - Feedback #333: Fig1 change feedback
- picture too low resolution - tried it, pixelated. higher res available? thanks
- 09:28 pm - Bug #284 (Resolved): Couple Errors
- 09:12 pm - Feedback #335: Hyperlink References in book
- This also occurs in the following paragraph when describing LED ribbons. "The easiest solution for making LED frames ...
- 09:02 pm - Feedback #335: Hyperlink References in book
- page 4, section 1.2.1 Infared Light Sources
When describing single LED the following sentence occurs: "LED calculato...
- 08:49 pm - Feedback #334: Missing end of sentence
- on page iv, About the authors, the section about Ramsin Khoshabeh ends abruptly. Needs period at end with "and" place...
- 08:19 pm - Revision 10
- 06:24 pm - Feedback #333: Fig1 change feedback
- Instead of figure 1 which does not show the whole spectrum, the figure in 'http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/5871...
- 06:23 pm - Bug #332: pp7 last row “Playstation 3 camera (640x480 at 30 FPS)”
- pp7 last row “Playstation 3 camera (640x480 at 30 FPS)” PS3 EYE cams can go higher than 30 fps at this resolution (60)
- 06:22 pm - Bug #331: pp 7 on the 7th row states that “The wave length of IR light is around 880 nm”
- pp 7 on the 7th row states that “The wave length of IR light is around 880 nm” since NIR is conventionally described...
- 06:22 pm - Feedback #330: Proper reference for figures
- Proper reference for figures that are not our own should be added to avoid copyright issues. It depends on the type ...
- 06:21 pm - Bug #329: 3rd bullet on the 5th pp has a missing phrase.
- 3rd bullet on the 5th pp has a missing phrase.
- 06:21 pm - Feedback #328: No appendix on FTIR device building
- I noticed there is no annex on building a FTIR setup. I could write one if there is the need for it.
- 06:20 pm - Bug #327: Figure caption inconsistency
- Figure caption inconsistency (different fonts, different placement of the caption). THere should be a unified way of ...
- 06:20 pm - Feature #326: MUlti-touch devices connectivity, cable management, minimal requirements for comput...
- MUlti-touch devices connectivity, cable management, minimal requirements for computer specs, video card issues (integ...
- 06:20 pm - Feature #325: Protection foils, low-friction foils, projection surfaces types
- Protection foils, low-friction foils, projection surfaces types (since there are many tests on the forum for differen...
- 06:19 pm - Feature #324: A paragraph on proper ventilation feature request
- A paragraph on proper ventilation for enclosed boxes might be added, we all know what heat can do to our systems…
- 06:18 pm - Feature #323: Projector chapter (pp. 24) feature request
- Projector chapter (pp. 24) should include mirror folding techniques (prolonging the optical path through more than 1 ...
- 06:17 pm - Feedback #322: FTIR adv/disadv. (pp. 20) should be updated
- FTIR adv/disadv. (pp. 20) should be updated. For advantages the fact that FTIR devices can use IR-blocking foils as o...
- 06:16 pm - Bug #321: Fig2. is cropped on the bottom, the camera description is not seen
- Fig2. is cropped on the bottom, the camera description is not seen
- 02:47 pm - Feedback #316: Section 1.9 header is inconsistent
- Page 23, header should read "1.9 Display Techniques" for consistency.
- 02:45 pm - Feedback #315: Section 1.7 header is inconsistent
- Page 18, header should read "1.7 LED Light Plane (LED-LP)" for consistency (no period after the section number).
- 02:44 pm - Feedback #314: DSI needs a section number
- Page 17, the DSI section header should read "1.6 Diffused Surface Illumination (DSI)"
- 02:40 pm - Feedback #313: Incorrect capitalization
- On page 15, the header reads "1.5: Laser light planE (LLP)" when it should read "1.5 Laser Light Plane (LLP)" (no col...
- 02:26 pm - Feedback #312: Title page needs higher resolution graphic
- It's got a serious case of the jaggies - especially the text in the bottom-left corner, which is just barely legible.
- 02:19 pm - Feedback #311: Add TOC
- Would be nice to have a Table of Contents in Acrobat Reader (on the Sidebar)
- 07:13 pm - Feedback #305: Future of C#/.NET Section
- I think the software .net portion need to update, CsTi is old and not update, can be check when was the last post. or...
- 07:11 pm - Feature #304: More Frame Rate Information
- recomended hardware camera part should give a bit more detail as to frame rates perhaps tabulate it as many of these ...
- 04:01 pm - Bug #303: pdf page 70 - "very large with more then"
- should be "than"
- 03:53 pm - Bug #302: pdf page 16 - "it is usualy possible"
- should be "usually"
- 03:53 pm - Bug #301: pdf page 16 - "An IEEE 1394 device is recommend"
- should be "recommended"
- 03:52 pm - Feedback #300: pdf page 14 "LED Emitters"
- These are usually called LED Illuminators - LED emitters are high-power single LEDs like http://www.dealextreme.com/d...
- 03:49 pm - Bug #299: pdf page 14 - " as seen here"
- Presumably that was a link in the wiki, but there's no photo of the light strips in the book.
- 03:47 pm - Bug #298: Page 3 - ToC "Laser Light PlanE"
- Typo on page 3
- 08:17 am - First Community Book Release
- Woot first book out the door!
- 07:42 am - Feedback #297: LED-LP comparison
- So, there is contradicting info here:
• No LED frame required
• LED frame (solderi...
- 07:38 am - Feedback #296: mispelled Evonik
- A quick glance and I saw that in at least the DSI section, the company Evonik, who usually supplies Endlighten, is mi...
- 01:13 am - Document: AS3 Flash Section
- Back to about 1996, the web was relatively young and people were looking for a tool to help make website animated and...
- 06:31 am - Bug #284: Couple Errors
- Page 66 - touchlib is defined twice. I almost think touchlib should be taken out entirely as it's defined in it's own...
- 03:36 am - Revision 7: final 1st draft added
- 02:11 am - Revision 6
Also available in: Atom