Use Release version's openframeworks.lib instead of the Debug version.
delete build folder.
update the OSX version from the newest Windows version
delete the old ofx and code
delete oF's cpp file. use static lib instead.
Port to the newest ofxGui.
add PS3EyeMulticam.dll to the working path
new ofxNCore. worked.
add the new oF and the old ofxNCore
merge windows version from the branch: Windows-PS3EyeMuticam (v.204)
Prepare to port ccv to be based on the newest oF (v.0.061)
fix a oF bug with some foreign languages (maybe korean). see http://www.openframeworks.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1005
osx 10.6 also need netinet/tcp.h
Update of CCV_Fiducial to most of the rev 204 code (PS3 Multicam driver, better BlobTracking with floats,Binary data transmission)
Only the binary exe for testing at this moment.
The fiducial data is not send via XML/Binary !!!(In a next version ;-)
New Feature: ...
Check in of the CCV Fiducial TUIO 1.1 version and the Multiplexer . codebase from 02/12/2010.
Please give feed back if something is missing.
by Stefan Schlupek
Changes by AlexP
- Added TCP_NODELAY option to the ofxTCPClient
- Added "CCV" string to the beginning of the blob data message. This is used as a sync-header for the blob data packet.
- Fixed the blob count for blobs that are not sent ie. blob(0,0)
- Added binary TCP protocol.
- Added a button under 'Communication' that allows selection of new binary protocol
- Fixed a bug with acceleration value calculation
- Added 1-exp(accel/x) adaptive filter coefficient. This assures that at no or low motion the blob values get filtered more.
1 2 3 ... 9 Next » (1-25/223) | Per page: 25, 50, 100, 250
Also available in:
Natural User Interface Group ~ X1 Open Source Interface
Built on Redmine