From 01/03/2010 to 01/17/2010
- 07:03 pm - Bug #460: Sticky Tuio Cursors - CCV 1.3 bugs
- I am very impressed by the cursors I can get from CCV 1.3. More defined than 1.2. However although everything seems s...
- 06:56 pm - Feedback #459: PS3 Eye font sizes - CCV 1.3 bugs
I have recently downloaded 1.3 (the updated binary posted on the forum, with working tuio. I have noticed 2...
- 06:16 am - Bug #408: Not loading on Windows Vista
- I had the same problem, but installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package fixed it. It can be down...
- 02:59 am - Bug #458: CCV crash
- update on info
in the previous post i had my graphics card turned off
after turning it on and trying again i got ...
- 06:56 am - Bug #458: CCV crash
- idk how to explain it really , i mean as soon as i start the program , i get the command prompt that says " ***** VID...
- 06:45 am - Revision 203: Changes by AlexP
- Added TCP_NODELAY option to the ofxTCPClient
- 06:00 am - Revision 202: Changes by AlexP
- Added "CCV" string to the beginning of the blob data message. This is used as a sync-hea...
- 03:59 am - Revision 201: Changes by AlexP
- Fixed the blob count for blobs that are not sent ie. blob(0,0)
- 04:53 am - Revision 200: Changes by AlexP
- Added binary TCP protocol.
- Added a button under 'Communication' that allows sele...
- 03:51 pm - Revision 199: Changes by AlexP
- Fixed a bug with acceleration value calculation
- Added 1-exp(accel/x) adaptive filter ...
- 08:37 am - Bug #456: CCV1.2 on Linux Mint Helena (ubuntu 9.10 karmic) SegFaults
- Hi... I've compiled CCV1.2 on Linux Mint (Helena) install and found the app crashes on start up just after the main w...
Also available in: Atom