From 06/01/2009 to 06/15/2009
- 03:06 pm - Feedback #364: CCV crashes
- Hello, I am a Mac user and proud of it.
Anyway, straight to the point: I made a MtMini, as shown by Seth Sandler, I...
- 08:16 am - Feedback #363: Add GPL License into distributable zip files.
- The GPL license must be attached in order to invoke the GPL license properly.
- 01:07 am - Bug #241: firefly camera not working properly
- v0h5Bq <a href="http://knkjxuinjpti.com/">knkjxuinjpti</a>, [url=http://kfqghfynthfs.com/]kfqghfynthfs[/url], [link=...
- 08:55 am - Feature #357: Crossdomain.xml sent through xmlsocket:3000 on connection
- Anonymous wrote:
> Since new security features in flashplayers 9 and 10 oblige flash external swf's to ob...
- 05:32 pm - Feature #357: Crossdomain.xml sent through xmlsocket:3000 on connection
Since new security features in flashplayers 9 and 10 oblige flash external swf's to obtain a second crossdomai...
- 03:45 pm - Feedback #350: Wiimote
- Hi! you are doing a great job! Are there any way to use your software with the wiimote? Are there any project in this...
- 11:38 am - Feedback #274: Access violation reading location 0x00000c60.
- SVN Revision: 179 (not a zip).
CPU: i7, Windows 7 32bit
> Community Core Vision_debug.exe!ofTrueTyp...
- 01:51 am - Feedback #338 (Closed): Developer request
- 07:02 pm - Feedback #274: Access violation reading location 0x00000c60.
- can we have some more information? for instance CPU, svn revision (if you are actually using the svn build or the zip...
- 06:55 pm - Feedback #338 (Resolved): Developer request
- 06:55 pm - Feedback #338 (Feedback): Developer request
- 06:54 pm - Feedback #338: Developer request
- just use the "Get Involved" on the project "overview." If you click it twice you will be a developer. There are plans...
- 06:49 pm - Document: Adding Code to SVN for New Developers
- There are plans underway for a WIP-CCV SVN Repository which will allow fledging developers to commit their bug fixes ...
- 06:38 pm - Bug #272 (Assigned): dX and dY are currently based on fps. They need to be based on seconds (time)
- 06:35 pm - Bug #272: dX and dY are currently based on fps. They need to be based on seconds (time)
- great find! however some of the changes you made were already in the classes, if i am reading your update right.
- 10:46 am - Feedback #338: Developer request
- Hi I'd like to request access as a developer for CCV. I have been working on a multi-touch project through school so ...
- 10:40 am - Bug #272: dX and dY are currently based on fps. They need to be based on seconds (time)
- The recent changes in rev 177 and 179 caused unexpected acceleration spikes. This large jumps of acceleration prevent...
Also available in: Atom