From 01/25/2009 to 02/08/2009
- 11:13 pm - Revision 29: small fixes to gui
- 11:11 pm - Revision 28: good calibration xml
- 07:21 pm - Revision 26: alright the whole thing should be working for windows users. sorry it was kinda brok...
- 05:29 am - Revision 21: fixed.. TBetaApp at 99% completion.. now all you do it just include the addon, and t...
- 10:01 pm - Revision 19
- 10:00 pm - Revision 18: TBeta fixed! Again! now we have src and project separate! not only does this give us...
- 09:28 pm - Revision 17: TBeta fixed! Alright, here's the rundown: TBeta addon, tbeta sends out dx, dy, and m...
- 07:50 pm - Revision 16: fixing stuff
- 05:51 pm - Feedback #190: Tbeta 1.3 Master List For Release
- Still a little more to do on the addon portion.
Addon goal = Make it so people just define TouchUp, TouchDown, Tou...
- 05:11 am - Revision 15: parts of TBeta
- 04:39 am - Revision 14: getting the right app in
- 04:36 am - Revision 13: I think it's working. anyway. TBeta as an addon, custom ofxCvBlobs and ContourFinder...
- 08:05 pm - Revision 11: the adjusted ofAddons.h. now includes TBeta and a 100% Daily Serving of awesome
- 08:03 pm - Revision 10: the way we would want apps to be made, it's a lot slimmer and uses the TBeta addon
- 07:59 pm - Revision 9: TBeta addon
- 03:27 pm - Feedback #171: Extend OF core
ofxCvConstants.h (inside ofxOpenCV addon) - we're now using poco and don't need this class.
ofxBlob.h - we no...
- 10:15 pm - Feedback #188: Add in xspeed, yspeed and maccel parameters
- artem got these in. :)
- 08:42 pm - Feedback #190: Tbeta 1.3 Master List For Release
- * -Make as addon-
* -Add in prevFrame-
* -Use PoCo events instead of static function calls-
* -Move the blob array to...
- 02:01 am - Feedback #190: Tbeta 1.3 Master List For Release
- 08:39 pm - Revision 8: uploading more missing files
- 08:25 pm - Revision 7
- 08:18 pm - Revision 6: uploading missing osx libs
- 02:24 pm - Feature #156 (Closed): Setup lists of tasks
- 02:22 pm - Bug #189: Add min displacement parameter
- We need to add in min displacement values for blob movement.
For example, if a finger doesn't move more than the ...
- 02:19 pm - Feedback #188: Add in xspeed, yspeed and maccel parameters
- Tbeta currently only calculates
ID, xpos, ypos, height, and width.
We currently send 0s for xspeed, yspeed, an...
- 09:03 pm - Revision 4
- 01:12 pm - Feature #184: Internationalization support
- tBeta currently runs in English - all UI, debug messages together with (possibly) help pages are in English. If there...
- 10:16 pm - Feature #181: Access to each filtered image for native app
- Make image object access accessible to addon applications.
This way people can use various raw/filtered images in ...
- 09:37 pm - Feature #173: Threading
- http://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/ use this to speed up our massive for loops and such
- 08:44 pm - Bug #180: Fix Background subtraction on start
- -Need to add a timer so background is subtracted after 'x' amount of time after the camera is initiated.
- 08:42 pm - Feature #179: Mini Mode
- -Add option to load tbeta in mini mode.
-Possibly auto put tbeta in mini mode if tbeta is idle (no mouse commands) f...
- 08:37 pm - Feature #177: Fix 'X' button close on Windows
- Seth Sandler wrote:
> Need to fix the 'X' button from crashing tbeta on windows.
> This is a known glut problem...
- 08:36 pm - Feature #177: Fix 'X' button close on Windows
- Need to fix the 'X' button from crashing tbeta on windows.
This is a known glut problem.
- 08:35 pm - Feature #176: Logging System
- Right now tbeta saves messages when it closes and this isn't really what we want.
We need to make it so our curren...
- 08:31 pm - Feature #175: Multi-camera support
- This is a feature we said we'd add to some extent in a next release. Depending on how easy and well the below code wo...
- 08:24 pm - Feedback #174: Complete restructuring\tbeta addon
- Tbeta needs a complete restructuring so it can be used as both a standalone application (like it is now) and as a nat...
- 08:09 pm - Feature #173: Threading
- To get the best optimization, we need to thread tbeta.
The below diagram is an example of how this could be done.
- 08:04 pm - Feature #172: Look over current source code for tbeta.
- Artem, please look over the current source code for tbeta on the svn. It's heavily commented so you shouldn't have to...
- 07:56 pm - Feedback #171: Extend OF core
- Some of the current OF classes have been edited/changed rather than extended.
Anything we'll be customizing needs ...
Also available in: Atom