From 01/13/2009 to 01/27/2009
- 08:37 pm - Feature #177: Fix 'X' button close on Windows
- Seth Sandler wrote:
> Need to fix the 'X' button from crashing tbeta on windows.
> This is a known glut problem...
- 08:36 pm - Feature #177: Fix 'X' button close on Windows
- Need to fix the 'X' button from crashing tbeta on windows.
This is a known glut problem.
- 08:35 pm - Feature #176: Logging System
- Right now tbeta saves messages when it closes and this isn't really what we want.
We need to make it so our curren...
- 08:31 pm - Feature #175: Multi-camera support
- This is a feature we said we'd add to some extent in a next release. Depending on how easy and well the below code wo...
- 08:24 pm - Feedback #174: Complete restructuring\tbeta addon
- Tbeta needs a complete restructuring so it can be used as both a standalone application (like it is now) and as a nat...
- 08:09 pm - Feature #173: Threading
- To get the best optimization, we need to thread tbeta.
The below diagram is an example of how this could be done.
- 08:04 pm - Feature #172: Look over current source code for tbeta.
- Artem, please look over the current source code for tbeta on the svn. It's heavily commented so you shouldn't have to...
- 07:56 pm - Feedback #171: Extend OF core
- Some of the current OF classes have been edited/changed rather than extended.
Anything we'll be customizing needs ...
- 01:36 am - Feature #156: Setup lists of tasks
- Setup lists of tasks needed for tbeta
- 12:09 pm - T-Beta Video Backlink
- <tag><object width="400" height="302"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" va...
- 03:45 pm - Feature #134: Relase initial tests ps3 tbeta into forums
need to add a forum banner for two days
- 12:07 pm - Feature #103 (Closed): Release 1.0
- 12:06 pm - Feedback #129: Release 1.1
- 11:27 am - T-Beta gets PS3 Camera Support!
- Yea its pretty dope:
- 06:53 pm - Feature #103: Release 1.0
- This is just a filler for the work we did before having nuicode.
Also available in: Atom