From 07/13/2011 to 07/27/2011
- 03:39 am - Feature #497: Use the ofxCameraBase for getting frame.
- Currently we use the PS3 for camera frame getter. but we should use the ofxCameraBase for getting the frame.
- CCV MuliCams new layout released!
- Implemented the Double Click Mode for ofxGuiGrid control.
- 07:02 am - Revision 107: Implemented the Double Click Mode for ofxGuiGrid control what solve the small camer...
- New ALL_IN_ONE MultiCams interface.
- Implemented the camera position RESET function for MultiCams interface.
- 10:44 am - Revision 101: Added a function named getRawId() which can get the raw cams id by PS3 instance.
- Modified some functions for the camera position RESET ability.
- 10:39 am - Revision 100: Added the highlight text draw ability for ofxGuiObject class.
- Added a highlight text draw mode for button control.
- 01:58 pm - Feature #496: The RESET function for cameras selection process.
- Except the RESET ALL function, we need the RESET function for wrong selected camera.
- 01:28 pm - Revision 99: Fixed a bug that the camera selected mark does not disappears after the selecting ca...
- Fixed a bug that the null selected at SetDevices interface does not set the camera display area blank.
- Added a selected mark for the camera which is selected.
Also available in: Atom