Development process week 7-8
Sorry for the delay to this update - but I wanted to wait for the major changes to complete before giving you an update.
Yesterday, I have moved the main devlopment to the MT4j Google Code repository (Branches/CSSBranch) - this was necessary, as i need to use inheritance to effectively make use of my code - if you like to follow code development, you can do it from there. On this repository I have created a new project, which contains the tests I need to test my changes.
Anyway, here are the changes of the past 2 weeks:
- Major bugfixes to the font parsing sections
- Added relative sizing
- Many more tests
- Support of background images - tiled and single
- Support for Background: Border: and Font: multi-parameter tags
- Major cleanup of the code
- Outsource the component handling to the CSSHelper class
- Outsource all enums and lists of values to the CSSKeywords class
- Consolidated many classes
- Updated class naming
- Integration into Mt4j (Branches/CSSBranch)
- Integration of the CSSStyleManager into MTApplication
- Integration of the functionality into MTPolygon and MTLine - nearly all components extend these classes
- Integration of the CSSID in MTComponent
Right now, the latter points are untested, stay tuned for more.